BS&A Online provides a financial dashboard with data from the Michigan Department of Treasury, collected off the Annual Financial Report submitted by local units of government.
2022 WINTER TAX INFORMATION:
Winter 2022 taxes are due by February 14, 2023.
There are five ways to pay your taxes:
- Stop by the township office between 9:00am and 4:30pm Monday - Thursday
- Deposit your payment in the green drop box located on the northwest corner of the township office. NO CASH!
- Pay on-line through Official Payments on Dryden Township’s website: https://paymybill.
officialpayments.com/b/ cd5a404d-8ceb-47f8-9ef1- 3d032b625597/pay Credit card (3% service fee) or personal check ($3.15 service fee)
- Pay by touch tone phone: 833-398-6729.
- Pay by mail - your payment must be received by February 14, 2023 to avoid interest and penalty. Payments received after February 14, 2023, will be charged 3% penalty and 1% interest fee.
Partial payments are accepted throughout the tax season: July 1, 2022 thru February 14, 2023.
Charge cards are not accepted at the Township office.
If you have prior year delinquent taxes they must be paid at the Lapeer County Treasurer’s office located at the County Complex Building, 255 Clay Street, Ste. #303 in downtown Lapeer.
Phone # 810-667-0239
How to Contact Your Treasurer
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact:
Treasurer: Susan Lowney
810-796-2248 ext. 125