BS&A Online provides a financial dashboard with data from the Michigan Department of Treasury, collected off the Annual Financial Report submitted by local units of government.
Prior year delinquent taxes must be paid at the Lapeer County Treasurer’s office located at the County Complex Building, 255 Clay Street, Ste. #303 in downtown Lapeer.
Phone # 810-667-0239
2023 Summer Tax Information
2023 Summer taxes are payable July 1, 2023 thru September 14, 2023.
After September 14, 2023, an additional 1% interest will be added monthly.
When paying your summer taxes for 2023, please include the bottom portion of your tax bill with your payment. Make checks payable to Dryden Township. Include your property number, current phone number, and an email for an email receipt.
- Visit the township office between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday
- Mail your payment in the provided envelope.
- Drop your payment in the green drop box located on the northwest corner of the township office. PLEASE do not deposit CASH in the drop box!
- Pay on-line through Official Payments (ACI): Credit card 3.62% service fee, $3.62 personal check fee.
- Pay by phone through Official Payments (ACI): 833-398-6729 Credit card 3.62%, e-check $3.62 fee.
PARTIAL PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED throughout the tax season: July 1, 2023 thru February 29, 2024
If you need any documents for exemptions, please see the Document Library – Board of Review.
How to Contact Your Treasurer
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact:
Treasurer: Susan Lowney
810-796-2248 ext. 125